Chopstix Group Terms & Competition
1. The promoter is: Chopstix Group whose registered office is at 136-144 Golders Green Road, London, England, NW11 8HB
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland excluding employees of Chopstix Group, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
3. To enter, customers must add a drink and side to their small, medium or large box (‘Value Added Treat’ deal) to receive a code to enter at www.chopstixnoodles.co.uk/endwalker. The campaign runs between 1st – 30th November 2021, with entries accepted for 7 days post 30th November 2021 (6th December 2021). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Multiple entries from the same person are allowed. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. The prize is as follows:
1 x High-end gaming laptop
1 x digital copy of Final Fantasy XIV: Complete Edition on PC
Runner up prizes:
10 x digital copies of Final Fantasy XIV: Complete Edition on PC
9. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Prize images are for illustrative purposes and may be different on arrival.
10. Winners will be randomly selected and notified from 6th December 2021. The winners will have 14 days to accept their prize, if no response if received a new winner will be randomly selected who will then have 14 days to accept their prize. The promoter will arrange delivery of the prizes.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. Chopstix Group shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
17. Chopstix Group also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
18. All prizes are subject to availability. In the event that any of the products listed above are unavailable, alternative products of equal value will be provided; Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there may be extended delays to deliveries; We will endeavour to get products delivered to winners as quickly as possible. All elements of the prize are subject to availability; prize is non-refundable and non-transferable; no cash alternative is available; prize may need to be signed for on delivery and it is the recipient’s responsibility to ensure that all items are present, correct and undamaged; recipient may need to provide ID on delivery; It is the responsibility of the winner or the winner’s parent/guardian to provide the correct delivery information to prize provider; items will be delivered to one address within mainland UK or Ireland.